Wednesday, November 09, 2016

I baked a loaf of Irish Brown Bread today.    I DO like my own bread.

Dick was not as thrilled with it as it is sometimes a bit heavy, but I LIKE it.

I remember that my boys liked good old Wonder Bread.   I used to tell them that it was just paste:)  Take a slice and squish it in your hand and you have nothing but a gummy blob.

Bible study, after Mass, today.   It was animated.  Some discussions are hard to cope with but at least I know that these women have all gone through life experiences and we all have a right to our own opinions.

How about TRUMP.  Many of you, I am sure, are disappointed.   I spent an hour yesterday praying at our parish vigil before I went to vote.   I voted my conscience and can do no more than that.   Now we need to have faith in the system and God.   I was impressed with the acceptance speech that Trump gave.   He sounded like an adult.  I was also impressed with Hilary's grace and our president's acknowledgment of the choice that has been made.

God bless the United States of America.

Dia Dhuit

Mary  


No comments: