Friday, November 11, 2016

I finally had two days without any outside the home obligations.  It has been nice.

I finally got back to doing the hand quilting on the quilt that I want to put on my bed in place of the flannel/denim quilt.   I also worked on the President's Challenge for the Quilt Guild.

Today was laundry day and I found that I was actually behind.  But now I am all caught up and back on schedule.   Schedules do help:)

Please pray.   Bart has someone checking his back to see if there a new procedure would help him with the pain.   A few days for test results.

I am sickened that there is ANY violence in our streets as a result of the election results.   Pray for sanity.

Comment:   Houses no longer have bread boards.   Do you even know that that is?    I have been going crazy trying to figure out where to clamp my meat grinder ( do you know what THAT is.)   I finally found the perfect spot.   I need it to properly prepare the Deeley Cranberry Relish.  Can't have Thannkgiving without that wherever I am.

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: