Friday, November 04, 2016


It was almost chilly today.  We had rain last night but none today.   Nate came and mowed, probably for the last time until spring.

I got a hair cut and stopped to see how Barb is doing.  She looks good.   A little sore from the removal of that pick line, but that too will heal.

Bret called tonight, he had his are doing well.   They will be going out to the river tomorrow morning early.

I do have a "situation"   A beautiful red bird is banging on the window in the living room.   He is quite pretty but very annoying. I took everything off of that windowsill, (almost killing myself in the process, as I stumbled getting off the couch and rolled to the ground.  Carpeted , thank the Lord.)   When someone is here, I am going to hand a wind chime up there to see if it will scare the creature away.

I miss that I cannot see the Clancy Brothers in this life again.  Thank God, their music lives on.

Dia Dhuit

Mary







Liam Clancy said this to Bob Dylan

The Irish means "Safe home, My Friend."

"Remember Bob,
NO FEAR,
NO ENVY,
NO Meanness."
     William Clancy
1 September 1935 -4December 2009

Slan abhaile a chara.

No comments: