Thursday, November 03, 2016

We had a bit of rain last night and it has finally cooled down a little bit.  

Nicky is mighty tired of me putting goop in his ears.   Only a day or so left.   When the bottle is empty, he is done.  He will be on pills for a while but he likes that as I give it to him in cream cheese.

Paid some bills today and worked on sewing projects and studying for Bible Study. (It pays to come prepared for that:))

I finally have someone here to inspect and clean the fireplace.   It has some deficiencies that I am having him take care of.   More than I had planned and some of them could have been postponed until next years cleaning, but I decided that Dick would have just said to get it right NOW.  It was hard enough to find someone to do the inspection and cleaning anyway.   He is quite good at explaining what he is seeing, with my background, such as it is.  It all made sense to me.

Barbara had her port removed today.   YEA!!!!! this means that they no longer feel that she has a need for it.   Another plateau reached.    Thanks for all the prayers.

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: