Sunday, October 30, 2016

I had an interesting weekend.  Bart and Barb have returned from a  trip to Dallas with Adria and Abby to visit Barb's son Tim and his wife Amber and son Augie. 

That means that I take care of Bart and Barb's critters.   I let them out occasionally and then sleep there.  I feel that it is best for them to not be alone.   Nicky finds it rather odd, I am sure.

Nicky's ear looks much better and he is acting more like him all the time.   I have a week or more of pills and ear ointment before he is declared healthy again.  My poor little guy.   It is one of those occasions when Dick and I would come home from the Vet and say "Is he really worth THAT much?"  Of course, he is.   I HOPE you understand our humor. 

I talked to Jim and Michelle today.  He had his back surgery earlier in the week and then ended up BACK in the hospital because he was disoriented and not well at all.  He is home again and though in pain and tired doing well again.  Please pray for my boy.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: