Saturday, October 08, 2016

What a nice day I had.    I spent parts of it with Bart.   Barb is at her quilting retreat (Well deserved) so Bart and I had things planned over the weekend.    Today,  we rested in the morning as Bart did not feel too well, but this afternoon, we went to Octoberfest here in Lawton.  We had a great time listening to the music and eating brats and just  chattering.

We also did some checking on my phone to see why I have so much trouble with it.  We have some solutions.

We got to his house at about 4PM.  Then he stopped by this evening for a bit.   He misses his Barbara and I miss someone too so to just be "with" is a good thing.

We have had the most beautiful weather. 

I can't believe that I will be leaving for Chicago in four days.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: