Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Just a note as it is 9:30PM and I just got home from Writer's Club.     I read a couple of Matt's poems and one of my own which will go in our anthology.   Heard some good stories too.  Most of these people write fantasy/Sci Fi, interesting and good writing, but not my main expertise.   As they are willing to listen to and critique my poems, I am glad to be a part of the whole.

Had a new cleaning lady start today.   She was recommended by Barbara and seems very efficient.   She does this for a living so it will be more dependable and consistent.

I went to the doctor this afternoon because of the pain I have been having in my stomach and some other symptoms.   We are waiting for the results of a couple of tests and I have to go talk to they doctor that did my colonoscopy to see if I need the stomach scoped.   I may have an ulcer and of course we can't have that hanging on:)

I got my flu shot while I was there.

That is all.

Pray that my tummy feels better.  I can use all the help I can get!!!

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: