Sunday, October 09, 2016

This has been an odd day.  I went to mass at 8:30AM with a stop on the way to give Bart his meds.   He had a bad day today.   We were going to be together, but he was so tired, that I just checked in with him often to be sure he didn't need any thing.  

I am getting ready for my Chicago trip.  Tomorrow  will be the day I get serious.  Have a couple calls to make to be sure that I get to my hotel.   Talked to my friend, Maureen Smith today and will be there to help her set up the Literary Salon for IBAM.  We will be going to the special dinner together again.   It is always fun and I figure it is a treat for myself.   I would not lightly consider a 100.oo dinner usual.   Fun to hob nob with the people who are active in our Irish heritage.

So tonight I am tired.  Tomorrow will be going to a pot luck for the Wichita Mountain Quilters, so I will be making broccoli/cauliflower salad in the morning.

Have a lovely evening.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: