Wednesday, October 12, 2016

WELL.   Tomorrow I leave for IBAM in Chicago.    I am not packed yet, BUT I have lists and I have done all the out of home errands that have to be done prior to a trip so I have ALL day as I do not have to be to the airport here in Lawton until quarter to 5 or so.

I am looking forward to being with old friends.   I am looking forward to the Irish experience that IBAM offers.   I am working on getting the Celtic footprint here in Lawton,but it takes time and I am "old":).   I should not be expected to break new ground in a new land:)

Today was busy.   I had Mass and Bible Study this morning.   I will not be able to go next week because I have a medical test on Wednesday morning.   This afternoon, I saw Dr. Toy, my chiropractor, who REALLY fixed my poor sore neck and back.   I will be much more comfortable on the trip.  I got my Powerball ticket.   Can't forget that.

Bart stopped by for a bit this afternoon to be sure we have tomorrow set as he and Barbara are taking me to the airport.

The only things I have to do tomorrow are to finish packing and do my Fantasy Football picks.   A nice quiet day and a day spent with Nicky.   He loves being with Bart and Barb but when I come home, you wouldn't believe the noises that come out of that dog.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: