Saturday, July 30, 2016

This was a great day.    Bart is feeling better and possibly will be able to come home tomorrow.  Possibly.    The Doctors are making noises to this effect but have not committed to it.

Look on Barbara's facebook, if you can and you will see a picture of him today.   He looks 150% better than he did when he got there.

Marleis and I went on that bus tour to the Lyric Theatre in Oklahoma City today.   (I thought of cancelling and going to see Bart but he ordered me to go:) )   We did have a grand time.  The meal at a steak house was marvelous and the production of Fiddler was over the top.   It was totally signed and two of the actors were deaf and signed their rolls, backed by a voice singer who was in the background, kind of part of the scenery.   I was amazed.

I am exhausted and have decided to sleep in my own bed tonight.  I feel a but guilty for Leo and Lily(Bart and Barb's dogs) but I just feel a need.

Thanks for all the prayers and loving thoughts and support that you are all sending.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: