Monday, July 25, 2016

It's been a rough start to the week.   Temps still way up there though they say it never hit 100 today.  I know that it was close.

I took Bart to his doctor shortly after noon.   I took him some lunch as he has not been eating very well.   He is still having difficulty getting back in balance.  I take him to Dr. Davies again tomorrow afternoon. 

Then he wanted to do some shopping, so we did.   I had taken Nicky over to Bart's when I picked him up for his appointment.  That way, Nicky had his four legged buddies to be with so he did not have to be alone.   They all like each other.

I stayed at Bart's until about 7:.   Barb got home at about 5 and we ordered pizza for supper.  

While I was at Bart's house, Bret called.  He is in the hospital.    Remember, that thing he had with the veins around his heart?   It is happening again.    Will know more tomorrow.  But PLEASE Please pray for all of us.   My boys, their ladies and me who are really worried and in need of prayer.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: