Thursday, July 28, 2016

An update

Bart is much better today.   I talked to him this morning and he sounded much more Bart.     Barbara and I talked then also and she said he was much calmer.   She called this evening with the day report.   He has been evaluated by every department that he needs to have checked and will probably be moved out of the Medical ICU today which is a BIG BIG step.    He is now able to eat and drink normally also and is much more in the moment.   As of this morning.  He had had nothing except ice chips by mouth since Tuesday afternoon so eating and drinking again is a BIG thing.   Keep praying.   But I am happy enough to cry again.

Bret had told me yesterday that he would call in a couple of days.    I know that he was supposed to be released today so expect to hear tomorrow.   No call means that things are going as planned.

Thanks for all the good thoughts coming our way.  

Dia Dhuit

Mary 

No comments: