Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Just a quick update.

I JUST got home from the hospital in Oklahoma City - Traffic from the hospital til Moore.   It took me over three hours to make the trip - totally ridiculous.

Bart is better but still not in good shape.  He has had two dialysis sessions and may need another in the morning. He was on a ventilator when we got there this morning but got that out at about noon.   He rambles still but is 100 percent better than yesterday.  Barb stayed up in the City tonight.   I am not going tomorrow unless Barb calls that she needs me.  I will take care of her critters.    Marlise did that today but has a class tomorrow.

Keep praying.

Bret is doing very well, but will not go home until tomorrow.   They wanted to keep him for one more day's observation.   He sounds good.  Janet thinks he may have over lifted and done things he shouldn't have as they are moving into a new home.   Pray for him too.

And for all of us who love  and care for them,

I HAVE to go to bed now.   Love you

Dia Dhuit

Mary

Mary


No comments: