Saturday, June 18, 2016

Another hot muggy day in Oklahoma.   Not as bad as yesterday though.   So there is hope.   And my joints are a bit less sore.

I was home all day.   A rather busy day anyway as Mary came to clean and Nate came to mow the lawn.

I have been working on an online class about Robert Burns and did some on that today.   Read and listened to "Ode to a Haggis."    Dick and I went to a Robert Burns night years ago at 52 Stafford when invited by my friend, Rip O'Dwanny.    It was well done, down to the piping and haggis.    Rip came over to talk to us and asked Dick how he liked the haggis.   My sweetheart responded immediatly that he loved it.   Rip started to walk away and then turned back and said.   "You're lying!"   He knew my man.  

Dick did not approve of organ meats, though surprisingly, he liked liverwurst?   Go figure.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: