Monday, June 13, 2016

Just got back from the Wichita Falls Quilt Guild that I attended with Barbara.    A nice guild.  I shared two of my wall hangings this meeting  (St. Kevin of Glendolough and Wee Thatched Cottage.)  They seemed to like them.    The guild does a quilt show every other year and next year in February is the next one.   They said I should put the wall hangings in the show which made me feel good.

The members were sure glad to see Barbara.  She had missed a meeting or two with her knee and the trip.  Barbara's knee is doing much better but her doctor says she has to still use her cane.

Aside from that I was busy during the day.   Bart and I went out to Fort Sill and got me a temporary pass.   We are working on a permanent pass as there are times he might not be able to drive and I will be taking him.   We stopped an saw Barb while we were there.

So.   It is bed time for me.   I got home after 8:30PM and Mr. Nicky was sure glad I was home.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: