Tuesday, June 14, 2016

I liked this quote of the day.  Especially the last sentence.   Hope you do too.

The life that conquers is the life that moves with a steady resolution and persistence toward a predetermined goal. Those who succeed are those who have thoroughly learned the immense importance of plan in life, and the tragic brevity of time.

          -- -- W.J. Davison




A day mostly at home.    I did go grocery shopping today as I will be baking tomorrow for the Celtic Tea, which is on ThursdayI will be making Barm Brak, cherry scones and clotted cream.  I just hope that my efforts to advertise the event pay off.   

Bart stopped by this afternoon.    Always good to have someone to talk to.  

They say it may rain again tonight.  I HOPE they are wrong.   It is going to be hot and perhaps humid for the next several days in any case.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

No comments: