Friday, April 22, 2016

A busy morning.   I saw Dr. Toy at 9:30AM.   He says I am coming together and actually I am feeling less joint pain.

Then at noon, I went to Aspen Dentist to have my permanent crown put in. That was painless and easy so now I am done with dentists until my next cleaning.

The rest of the day was quiet.   Barbara is not feeling well.  Please pray for her.  

I will spend the weekend getting ready for my reading of the Proclamation at the post office in Lawton on Monday.   There may be two people there, there may be none or there may be a crowd.  I did let the press and the TV station know that I am doing it.   I told them that I was not allowed to advertise but that perhaps they might find it interesting:)   This is a trick from my friend, Janet.

Nicky is really enjoying - I am not sure that that is the word - his back yard.   He has discovered that there are two squirrels in one of the elm trees and will spend literally an hour or more sitting there staring up at the tree.

Fresh air is good for him.

I can't find my iron!!!!!

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: