Thursday, April 21, 2016

What a beautiful day.   The sun shone.  The temperatures were in the low 80s.  

Nicky and I took a couple of walks.  The first this morning was especially nice.  He is used to the people that are out in the morning when we are and does not bark at them.   But somebody new had better watch out because my CHUG is ready to take them on.   It is fun that there are several runners, dog walkers, the kids waiting for their school buses, walkers out when we are cruising.

I planted some more herbs today.  I think I told you I finally found Lavender.  I also bought a Rosemary and Basil plant.   My lawn mower, Nick, says he started some seedlings for me.  I hope they are basil and oregano.  I cannot find parsley or chives anywhere.   Very frustrating.

Now that I am feeling better.   I WILL get a plan. You know that I will.

Bless those that I love and those that I don't love, teach me that there is something in everybody.   I need to love everybody but I don't have to LIKE everybody.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: