Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Hi everybody.

A busy day.    I went to Mass at 9AM and then to the bible study group that I am joining.   A large group.   Today they finished a study of the Our Father and next week we start a study of Psalms.   So this is a good time for me to join them.

I had a chiropractor appointment this afternoon so it was a full day.   I am feeling much better, though not completely normal yet.

Called people tonight.  I do that when the evenings get too quiet.  Got to talk to Bret.   He is fine and sounds good.   Then Jim and Michelle returned my call, so we also had a nice visit.  Jim is recovering though there is more surgery and lots of healing to go.   They too sound good.   I am feeling good.   Nice to hear good things from those I love.

Te following is a notice that I sent to my Celtic Friends.  Thought you might enjoy it also

Dia Dhuit

Mary




Just to let you know what I am doing here in Oklahoma.    I will miss the book discussion group next month.   Hope to get one started here.   Won't be the same without all of you.
Also I will miss everybody at the CWI International Gathering April 29 - May 2.    Just too close to the move and coming back for a family wedding to be able to travel again.    Have fun for me at both events.

Here is what I am up to:


Guess What! On April 25th, one hundred years and one day, after the start of the Easter Rebellion(which began April 24, 1916) I am going to be reading the Proclamation on the steps of the U S. Post Office on 67th and Gore Avenue in Lawton OK. They say I can read but not advertise except by word of mouth. I figure Facebook is word of mouth.
SO - at 12 Noon on Monday April 25th be at the U. S. Post Office in Lawton to hear a small history and a recitation of the actual Proclamation.
Tell anybody you know in Oklahoma.
Thanks
Mary Kunert

No comments: