Sunday, March 27, 2016

Last night I was in church from 6:30PM to 11:30PM then spent about 30 minutes in the hall at a reception for the dozen people who were baptized and confirmed in our faith this Easter Saturday.   The service is SO long because of all the blessings and the baptisms.   My new church has a baptism pool.   The candidates step in and Father Paul pours the water over them in the pool.   Quite dramatic.  

This morning, Bart, Barb and I drove to Dallas to spend the day with Timothy and Amber and their dear little man, one of my step great grandsons, Augie for Easter Dinner.    Amber's parents and aunt and uncle and Timothy's father and his wife were also there.   Quite a party.   Lots of fun to be around a baby on his first Easter, especially with such pleasant people.

Augie is adorable.   I have pictures but my phone is not connecting properly and I will have to work on it tomorrow when I am more alert to send some.   I know that I have been bad about pictures.   I am not doing as well with the process here in OK.  

?So it is time for bed for this lady who is exhausted after two days of LOTS of activity.

Friday I leave for Chicago.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: