Thursday, March 31, 2016

Well, tomorrow morning I will be leaving for Chicago for the wedding

Bart will be spending the night so I can just wake him when it is time to drive me to the airport.

Today, I had a pedicure.   I almost made the appointment for after the wedding.   Sure glad I didn't.  My does were a grown out green and raggedy looking.   As I am wearing a yellow dress and open toed shoes, this would have looked like  H E double toothpicks.

I had Brooke paint them a nice lavender which is in the sash on the dress.

The rest of the day I tried to rest.   I planted the herbs that I had purchased a week or so ago and packed but that was about it.

You probably won't hear from me until I return.   Pray for the happy couple as they start their journey.

I think you all know that Erin is not only my niece but my god daughter.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: