Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Just got off from a nice phone conversation with my friend Janet.     The evenings get long sometimes and we always have so much to talk about.

Bart stopped by early this evening just before Barbara got off work and we had a nice visit too.

He and Barb and I will have dinner tomorrow night together.  Then he will spend the night in my guest room as he has to get me to the airport by 4:30AM on Friday.

Tomorrow I have one appointment at 11AM and have to finish packing but will mainly rest as the the next three days will be SO busy.

May friend Maureen is picking me up at the airport in Chicago and will take me to the hotel.  We are planning on catching up and just visiting for the afternoon.   I am so looking forward to that.

So time to wind down again.

I love you all

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: