Friday, March 25, 2016

A busy couple of days.

Yesterday, my computer tried to tell me that I had used all of my memory and it was acting very slow and some things weren't working at all.   I emailed Richard and Brenda for advice and bless their souls, they called, signed in to my computer and FIXED it.   Even from Wisconsin they can save me.  Thanks, Richard and Brenda.   I LOVE you.

I talked to Bret and Leslie and Bobbie also during the day and evening.

Today, I did a bit of household needs shopping and washed clothes and sheets.  This evening I went to the Good Friday service at Holy Family.   I find it odd, but they do not do a noon to three service, they do the evening adoration of the cross and communion service in the evening instead.

Tomorrow I will go to the Holy Saturday service.  It is a long vigil, and I don't always go, but since Bart, Barb and I  are going to Dallas to spend Easter with Tim, Barb's son, and his family on Sunday, I won't be able to go to an Easter Mass.   I will get to see my newest step great grandson, Augie for the first time. 

Time for bed.   My back is sore.    A nice cold pack will fix that up just fine.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: