Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I was finally able to get an appointment with Barb's hairdresser to get a haircut.   I no longer look like a Cocker Spaniel   Whew.

Had that appointment at 9AM, then stopped at my new bank to order checks which we had neglected to do yesterday.

Home  the rest of the day.   I finished the trimming on the quilt top that I am planning to put together and made some phone calls to firm up my new life here.

Last night was the first show of Dancing with the Stars.   I decided to watch it again this season,  I missed the last one because of the move.  But I really do enjoy that show.   It was fun and I got my votes in, so I am now committed.

I have a dentist appointment at 7AM so am going to bed even earlier than usual so I can get up early to get there.  Tomorrow is a busy day ending with a Vespers service along with an Anointing of the Sick service at Holy Family.    

Guess I am getting busy.   I miss all my friends in Sheboygan County but do call when I get lonely.

Dia DHuit

Mary                                                                        

No comments: