Thursday, March 17, 2016

I just got home from the last of the Lenten Bible Classes that Fr. Phil put on this season.   I dressed in my St. Patrick's day sequenced vest over all green with my greet hat with a feather in it.    I shared Brown Bread and scones with my fellow bible students.

I believe that I have my bible study.   One of the gals at my table is in a Wednesday morning study and they are about to begin Psalms.   Sounds like it is meant for me. Right.

I also went to the Center for Creative living at noon for a St. Patrick's Day meal.   I brought scones there also and made some inroads for getting a Celtic Women Group started.

So I am a happy girl.   Tomorrow should be quiet except for a visit to my chiropractor. 

Saturday, I am cooking Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner for Bart's birthday dinner.     My BABY is going to be 45.   If anybody wants to come, we will be eating between 6 and 6:30PM.   All are welcome.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: