Saturday, March 19, 2016

A lovely day.   I prepared the corned beef and cabbage dinner for Bart's birthday dinner.   It turned out very will.   I have corned beef and cabbage coming out my ears leftover - that is the trouble with such a meal.   I wish you all had come.

I made a green velvet cake for his birthday cake and the dessert (remember, Bobbie, from our class at Kohler.)   There were four of us, Bart, Barb, Marlies and myself.   Marlies brought me a beautiful hanging plant for the front porch.  I will get a hook on Monday or Tuesday.   With the cold we are having, almost to freezing, I am keeping it in the sunroom for the time being.

I went to a plant sale and got a few herbs.  Still need lavender, thyme, basil and rosemary, but I have a start.

Holy week starts tomorrow with Palm Sunday.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: