Tuesday, March 15, 2016




  

Got to take more pictures.   I will of the back yard as I get it in shape.   I had an herb garden put in and should be able to plant in early April.   The trees are being trimmed, (they are huge and had not been groomed in quite a while.)  I love them because they will provide shade during the heat of the summer.

I was home all day.  I worked on the book most of the day.   Also did my washing and a bit of cleaning.   I am doing windows one or two every other day or so.  

Jeff called last night and we had a really nice visit.    Will see them, of course, in April at Erin's wedding.   Then my niece, Suzi, that Dick gave me, called.    I had called her after the Texas Irish Fest as Suzi and I Always met at the Milwaukee Irish Fest.   She wasn't home, but was able to call last night.    She is quite the gal.   I know she will come to visit some time.

So.  That's all for today.

It was in the 70s and dry.   We are supposed to cool down and MAY get rain on the weekend.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: