Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A lovely Oklahoma spring day again.   It is a good thing I am having all this now as I can hold it in my heart when the dry hot days of summer come down on us.

I baked all morning.  Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day and the two events I have found to celebrate require that I bring something to share.   So I have baked three batches of scones and made a batch of Devonshire cream which I will bring along with jelly.    Tomorrow I will bake Irish Brown Bread to take, along with scones to the Bible Class at Holy Family tomorrow night.

Bart and I went shopping today so I was not alone all day.   He looks pretty good but his back and head have been really hurting him.  Barb is still nursing her knee.   Hopefully it will heal without surgery.

So Hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting.   Actually exciting is OK but normal days are not so bad either:)

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: