Monday, December 07, 2015

I guess I got too tired and busy the past couple of days.  

Partly the season.

Partly the impending move.

Friday was the 10th annual Celtic Tea:

The Tea began at at 1PM the Plymouth History Museum. We, Celtic Women, brought tea and Christmas Goodies to share - cookies, fruit breads, truffles, and of course Irish Brown Bread. And there was the music, provided by a group called Banish Misfortune, who often play at 52 Stafford. Banish Misfortune. What would an Irish celebration be without the music. They regaled us with music and stories for the two hours of the event. This has been my first Christmas event of the year for 10 years. We open this to the public and had a lot of our friends come to enjoy the music and the goodies. Thanks, LuAnn for the super job you did getting this together.

I am proud to have been a part of starting this event and have left it in good hands so that it will continue.

Today was a usual Monday.   A stimulating Bible Study.   Soon I will have to leave this circle of prayer friends.  This is hard but will be OK.  Then I went to Gibbsville to finish my Christmas Shopping.

Home again, I finished several projects.  Tomorrow Mr Nicky sees the veterinarian.   Just a checkup but his last before Oklahoma.

so Many lasts.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: