Saturday, December 12, 2015

The last two days have been wild.

Yesterday morning,Jeff and Kathy and Tim, the guy who is buying the condo came and removed the ramp from the garage.     Jeff hauled away all the loose wood and the wood that was in the ramp itself.  I got to feed People!!!!!    I had chili with cheese and crackers and then buckeyes and Lizzies for dessert.   It was such fun.

After they left, I got to prepare venison liver, bacon and onions for Bobbie and me and still had plenty of chili left for Bill.   Bobbie and I enjoyed wine and bubbly and an absolutely wonderful visit.   I am going to miss those visits.

Today was the annual budget meeting for the Condos.  I acted as secretary as Bredt, the new secretary is out of town.   Always an interesting meeting.  

Then at 4PM I went over to Pat Cook' s condo and she and I and Kay and Alison enjoyed an evening of heavy hors d veours, wine and conversation.   Will miss them all too.

I got the packing about done for tomorrow.    I will go to the 9:30 AM Mass, then take Mr. Nicky to his sitter and be back to finalize my packing and neatening of the house before I get picked up go to the airport.   They are picking me up at 2:30PM   The flight leaves at 6:15PM so I need to bring something to read for sure.

You won't hear from me tomorrow, but I will check in during the week.

Wish me the best in my hunt for a home.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: