Thursday, December 10, 2015

It was a fairly warm day but this afternoon the wind came up and blew like crazy.    We had a little rain when this evening when I went to choir practice.

Practice went well.   We have lots of lovely music for Christmas.   There are two things that I must review on my own, because I won't be at the last practice next week because I will be in Lawton house hunting.

The rest of the day was pretty full.   Shanna came to clean the house this morning.   I had coffee and toast with my friends the Hoftiezers at Hub City downtown.   Lynn, Jena and Hope were all in the Plymouth writers club that just disbanded.    They wanted to wish me good travel.   Very nice family.  Lynn is a marvelous poet.

I did a bit more packing and sorting in the house also.  And I am almost ready for the trip.   Tomorrow, Jeff and Kathy are coming and we will be removing the ramp from the garage.    I want to get the van out before they get here and some of the stuff out of the way so Jeff has a clear shot at working.

Time for bed now.    Til tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: