Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Today was very full.

Nicky had his veterinarian appointment today.   He needed booster shots, his nails cut and a blood test.   I also had them check to be sure that the information on his chip was mine.    I told you that several months ago, I got a call in the evening from someone saying they had good news, they had found my dog.  ( It was funny because when I said my dog was there, he asked if I was sure.)   Anyway, now I have the information so that when I move, I can change Nicky's address and phone number for the chip.

I had lunch with a couple of friends at the Exchange Bank, then went grocery shopping.   I have all the Christmas boxes ready to mail and all the Nativities up.   That is all I am doing this year.

I do have the mini tree up too.

Today is the feast of the Immaculate Conception, so I went to Mass.   I was a communion distributor, which I always love to do.  

So tomorrow I get to be home ALL day.   Yippee

Dia Dhuit

Mary   

No comments: