Friday, December 04, 2015

I was home all day.  What a relief.   I baked cranberry bread today.   Just seemed like a shame to go through the holiday without some.   I also spent a good chunk of the day wrapping presents and getting boxes ready to send.    I also sorted the candy that I will be sending to the family.    Buckeyes and fudge.    Got to get that all sent before I go to Oklahoma to find my home.

Tonight Kate and I met at the Plymouth Arts Center for the opening of the Members Christmas show.   Last year, I put a fabric piece in ,  this year I just didn't get around to it.    My friend, Mark Montaba, got the merit award this year.

So time for bed.  Tomorrow is the Celtic Christmas Tea at the Plymouth History Museum.   This is our tenth year.   I have to bake Irish Brown Bread in the morning.  Must be fresh you know.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: