Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Today was a nice day.  It rained during the night but was dry most of the day.

I baked some gluten free cookies to take to the Kettle Country Quilters.    (I had all the ingredients for them and they are REALLY good.)  Helen and Lucy, two of my friends from the club suggested that I come for the Christmas Party.   I haven't been there in such a LONG time but so many of my friends are there and it seemed like a good way to see them again and to say goodbye.   Had a great meal and a wonderful party. 

I brought home a real Yule Log as a door prize.   Now I need to find a fireplace to burn it in.

I did some grocery shopping and went to the post office for stamps and for boxes to mail stuff in while I was out.

I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow.   Yippee.   I am not even going shower.  Tee Hee.

Talked to my niece Suzi tonight.  Sure good to hear her voice.  She is a pleasure.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: