Sunday, July 05, 2015

Twas a lovely day

Jody and Evan came by to pick me up at about noon to go to Jeff and Kathy's so that I could be a part of the festivities.    I think I told you they were having a gathering as Matt, Kauru, Colton and Alana are here from Hawaii.    Sara and Shane and Georgina are also here so it was REALLY special. 

Visits with family and Kathy's family (who I only see at these type of events) and friends of Jeff that I see so seldom.   Good food, good company and good everything.    I love family.

My foot is ok, kind of , but I was a bit nervous about driving that far and dear Jody was glad to pick me up.   I can't believe how tall Evan has gotten since the Wild Game Dinner even.    And all the other grandnephews and grandnieces.   (I think the word GRAND is perfect.)  

I sold two tickets for the Small Works event at Sheboygan Visual Artists.   Lucky me.   I still have to get my art piece delivered.   I will try to do that tomorrow.

I need to get to bed on time tomorrow as I will be going to see Mom and to Bible Study.   I figure that is a familiar route and it will be in the morning when I am pretty much rested.

So.   I am watching the World Cup.   Hope the second half is as good for US as the first.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: