Friday, July 10, 2015

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress.
- -- Joseph Joubert






A beautiful day.   I was able to stay home and tried to rest my foot as much as possible.   I need to heal.

Have been on the phone often today with Jeff and Nora and George and Meadow View.   Mom has another couple of bad tests and decisions have to be make.    Jeff is making the final decision as he sees it and we need to trust that this is Mom's will.    She is so frail and seems to be fading before my eyes.    This is such a difficult time.    How much doctoring should she have?   I know that she has said that she just wants to go to sleep and this is my wish for her.     Dad and she have been apart so long now.   I know now from my own experience, how much she has missed him.

Bless you and yours.  

I am tired in body and soul.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: