Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Another whole day at home.     I rested and tried to keep my foot up as much as possible.

Steger Furnace and Air came today and serviced the air conditioner.   The biggest excitement of the day.     I cleaned some but am trying SO hard to heal.   Now I need to go to stores and the bank.   I called some closer friends but nobody is home.   I will take that as a sign that I am in charge of myself after all.   All the errands are in town.   Well, I will try again in the morning.    Maybe the evening is not a good time to ask for help.

Here I am fussing when I am so lucky.


Have a good day tomorrow.     I have the cleaners coming.   Good thing. 

Dia dhuit

Mary

Please pray for the family of Tom Kunert, Dick's Nephew, who went to heaven today.    He will be missed by his brothers and sisters.



No comments: