Monday, July 06, 2015

Monday

I took the dog out this morning and realized that I was not in any shape to be driving around the county.   Not an easy decision.   I Hate being dependent or hobbled.   But I was.

I called Jeff and he and the family are explaining to Mom why I am not there.   I called Meadow View to let them know why I am not bringing communion and I called my friend Kathy to let them know why I was not coming to Bible Study.    My Bible Study Buddies will be praying for me so I know that I will be healing quickly.     I hate this.      God is trying to get me to realize that I am not Super Woman.  Dick tried that for years.   Maybe this time it will  work.

Bart and Barb called tonight and Bart made me promise to think and take it slower.   Barb has been released by her surgeon til next year.    One step in the process.

A friend, Kathy Paul, stopped by to visit today.   A lovely break in the day.

I am going to prepare things for morning and then go to bed soon.

Love you all

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: