Wednesday, July 08, 2015

A beautiful day as far as I am concerned.    The sun shone.   But it was rather cool.  Which means that the humidity was down.   It is the humidity that gets a person tired and miserable.

I have accepted the fact that I should not be driving until I am not wearing this horrible boot so called friends until one answered (I got six answering devises before I got a real person).  I almost gave up but one, Kate, called back and she was more than glad to take me for the errands that I needed to do.  Thank you, Kate.   

My foot is sore, and I am tired.   But it does seem to be slowly improving.    It is hard for me to rest.   I find that not doing things makes me more tired than doing things.   I suppose that makes no sends, but such it is.

Pray for Mom tonight.  She had bit of a spell of low oxygen but is improving.   

Til tomorrow.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: