Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Today was the quietest day this week.   

Started out quite early with a hair cut at Klips and Tips at 9AM.    Then I did my grocery shopping.  Since then I am home and is it ever nice to have the whole rest of the day here. 

Nicky and I took two nice walks today.   It was wet out there this morning.  I heard thunder and then a nice steady rain during the night.   We had a good walk this morning and a better one this afternoon.   The lawn maintenance are putting mulch in our berms.   This is very exciting for Nicky.   He seems to think that he can chase the big machines away though.   I have to really shorten his leash or he tries to run them off.   I have not convinced him that they are bigger by far than he is.

Tomorrow will be even quieter as my only scheduled event is to have a birthday lunch with my friend Kate.   We are eating Mexican.   Yeaa.

Dia dhuit

Mary


No comments: