Friday, April 10, 2015

Another week gone

Well, this was a better day weather wise.   It was windy, but at least the sun was shining and the temperatures were above 40 degrees.   I think they hit the mid 50s for a bit.

My friend, Janet Bieschke, picked me up at about 9:45AM and we went to Meadow View to see Mom.   Janet does a lot of volunteering with hospice patients and one of the things she does is to interview them and prepare a DVD of the interview for families.   She asked if we would like her to do one of Mother.   She brings non obtrusive video and audio recorders and just lets the people talk with simple questions to trigger a conversation.   Mom did really well with her stories.  She had trouble hearing Janet's questions but it made no difference.    Aunt Kathleen came as we were wounding down so I got to see her for a bit too and we left in  time that Mom and she could have a good visit.   I will be excited to see the result.

I, frankly was rather lazy this afternoon, though I did a bit of wash.    Tonight I went to Rhine to shoot pistol.  Not too bad.   I will probably simply have to exercise my left arm, as if I don't have enough exercises to be doing.  Doc was there tonight.   A dear friend that I have not seen in such a long time.      He dropped out of the club too.   His wife has not been well.    It was SOO good to see him.

Now I want to finish the Pig wall hanging tonight and tomorrow finish Scotland of my book.   See - I figure if I put it in writing, I HAVE to do it.

So until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: