Saturday, February 07, 2015

Then end of a nice Saturday.    Yesterday, I stayed home all day, even put off shooting and going out to lunch because I have been so busy all week and was just plain sore.

I got a lot done today and have most of tomorrow to continue with the projects.

Went to Mass at 4PM.  My neighbor, Jean, rode with me.    Tomorrow is supposed to be icky and she called to confirm what time Mass was so I told her to just ride with me.    I was a substitute for Eucharistic Minister.   Gave out the host.   I just love giving communion.   I feel such a part of the ceremony.

Got a call this morning from Aunt Kathleen.   She is in Texas and called to tell me that Aunt Mary Ann passed away last night in her sleep.   Kathleen had been able to spend some of the past four days with her and they had wonderful visits but Aunt Mary Ann has been failing the past year or so.  She was married to my Uncle Roman Bowser, Mother's brother, in case you are not that deep into the Bowsers.

So prayers for the cousins, She was so sweet that she would be welcome nowhere but in heaven.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: