Sunday, February 08, 2015

It was cold today.  I know that we have had lower temperatures, but it was a damp cold and really was hard to handle.   I felt so good this morning.   No pain.   Then as the afternoon rolled on, my ribs and back started hurting.  Hope I get a good night's sleep and feel as good tomorrow morning as I did this morning.

I just had a lot of work to do on the Gathering and cleaning up around the house today.   I went to shoot the pistol league today as I had decided to take a WHOLE day off on Friday.   Didn't do too good, but at least each target improved.   Saw some old friends,  Jimmy for instance, you remember Jimmy, Bobbie.

I had a good time but was glad to be home again.

Tomorrow will be a usual busy Monday with the Sheboygan Writer's Club thrown in.   I don't have to pick Sy Regan up.   He had a heart attack and though doing well has been told to stick close to home to recuperate. 

The upcoming week is much quieter than last week.   Thank heavens!   Sometimes things just pile up on a person.   Dick always said that I don't know how to relax.     He is so proud of me for not signing up for another concert at the Plymouth Arts Center.   Of course,  I love singing and would love doing it,  BUT I am much too busy now.   I remembered that strange word he said I should use.   NO.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: