Monday, February 09, 2015

A truly busy Monday.

Bible Study at 9:30AM after picking up the sacrament to take to Meadowview to Mother and her fellow Catholic Residents.    The study was especially interesting.  We read Acts 19: 23-40.   None of us ever remembered reading or hearing it before.   The revolt of the silversmiths against the followers of Jesus  in Ephesus, as  the silversmiths had the market on the silver statues of Artemis and her temple.   Where were they to make their money.

Then I went to see Mom.  She is doing so well.  We had lunch together.  Then I went to the Sheboygan County Writers Club.  We had a speaker.  Interesting but a bit above me.   I missed our sharing.   Next month.

So time to go to bed.   I am very tired.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

"Never throw stones at your mother,
You'll be sorry for it when she's dead,
Never throw stones at your mother,
Throw bricks at your father instead." Brendan Behan in The Hostage

No comments: