Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday again

I was home most of the day. 

Worked on the book today and am putting it on  a schedule.    I am going to get myself organized.   So there.   I have decided to pretend that I still have a job and have been assigned projects with deadlines.   That should work, Right?

It did get up into the 20s this afternoon.    Has dropped a bit this evening and there is this fluffy snow falling that does not seem to be accumulating at all.   Thank heavens for that.   It is supposed to get bitter cold this weekend - windchills of -30.   Ouch.  Poor little Nicky.   We will be making several trips outside if the wind is as bad as they say.

Tonight I went to Rhine to shoot pistol league.   I am still struggling, but will keep working at it.  I am finally feeling that I am automatically handling things right with my left hand.   AND at least all the shots are on the target.

So, tomorrow I will be home most of the day.  My neighbors, the Hurries, are having a Valentine party tomorrow night.   A few neighbors.    That will be fun.

Sunday, Bobbie and Bill and I are going to Memories Dinner Theater to see a play called Stuck.   This is such a nice theater experience.   So glad they got this series as a Christmas present.  Thanks, you two.  I love you.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: