Tuesday, February 10, 2015

It was a moderately busy day.     My cleaning lady, Beth, was here.   She came late and as I had a dentist appointment, I was nervous about leaving her alone with Nicky.    As it turns out, he was and probably is just fine when I am gone, at least with people he has met before.   He followed her around a bit and let her pet and love him so I am encouraged.   He is settling down a little with people we meet outside too.

Look, Mom.   No cavities.   I had a good cleaning and checkup.   Xrays this time.   Not much change, I guess.  Jenelle did say that I should water pic Every day.   I have been doing it three times a week.  She is so excited that I got a doggy.

The rest of the day, except for a nap, was sorting, organizing and sewing.

Now it is getting on to bed time and my ribs started hurting about two hours ago.   I was feeling SO good all day too.

Oh well,   Maybe every day will be a little better.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: