Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Boy Will I ever be glad when this week is over.   I try to have at least one day without anything on the agenda.   This being retired is really hard.

This week it did not work. Today, at 11:30AM was  the quarterly lunch for the Sheboygan Falls Class of 58.  We met at Firehouse Pizza in Falls.   A nice group, especially for winter.  We do have snow birds and some are cautious about driving.    I had nice visits with my classmates.   Like this idea.\

Then I went grocery shopping.  My next meeting was at 3PM at Dairy State Family restuarant with my friends Janet and Joan about the April Gathering of CWI.    The board meeting is Saturday and they needed an update.  

Home again, I tied up a couple of loose ends and am now going to bed.   I am not in a much pain and want to get there before any sets in.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: