Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Well, today was busy.   I am sore and tired.   But it was a NICE day.

My cleaning lady was late today because of a personal errand which I understood.   She and I left the house at the same time.   Me for my appointment at Aurora Therapy with Jaren.   He was Dick's therapist too and is helping me strengthen my hip muscles so I don't hurt at nighttime.

I got done there much sooner than I thought I would so went to the car dealer to have a recall taken care of and then to the post office to check the Tallgrass mail before heading to Mequon to meet with my CWI friends Rosemary and Gail to review what I have done for the Gathering and what needs to be done.   I love them but they do get a bit anal.   I was super glad to get their input but was a bit startled by their initial presentation.  I had some difficulty telling them what I have done and letting them know that I am on things.  But we ended up on the same page.

I got home at about 4PM and have not done much since.   I feel I put in a full day.

Tomorrow I am having lunch with my Classmates from 1958 (High School)   then meeting Joan and Janet from CWI to tell them where we are at before the board meeting.

Too much is happening right now.   I think I need to back out of something.   I can tell that I am getting too tired.

Dick must be talking to me.

I got a call from my niece, Vikki.  She is the one who went to New York with me.  Her sister, Rhonda, passed away on Friday.   Poor girl.   I am so glad that she has such wonderful children.   I hope she knows that she can call me any time also.   I am so blessed with my families.   Pray for Rhonda and the family.   She left three lovely daughters and grandchildren.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: