Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Mushy day

There was snow this morning and the driveway is full.   Not enough for Mark to plow and I am too darned sore to shovel, so guess I will just have to pray for sun.

My cleaning lady has changed her day and was here this morning.   Nicky barked and barked at her when she came- we were in the office.    Later Nicky and I were walking around the kitchen and living room and he went up to her and even let her pet him quite happily.   Then when she was ready to leave, he and I were in the office again and he turned into Mr. Barky and even rushed at her, scared both of us.    We are wondering if, since we spend a lot of time sharing my desk share, he feels protective of me somehow.   When she comes next week, I am going to go in and greet her at the door.

Got a lot done for Mom and for the conference today. 

At 12:30PM I went for physical therapy on my hips.  Jaren is still there.  I like him and he worked with Dick and also with me before.   He gave me two exercises to do for two weeks, then check back in with him.   He is always cognisant of co pays, bless his heart.

Home again, I rested for a bit then went over to the Hurrie's for the Tallgrass Board meeting.   We did not have much and accomplished it quickly.  Not much goes on in the winter, so we are meeting again in March.

I am really achy and frankly waiting until it is time to go to bed.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: