Friday, January 23, 2015

Just got home from a lovely dinner with Nora and Leif at the Blind Horse in Kohler.   We have been meeting there for the past three years when they visit and kind of consider it "our place".   It was very lovely as usual.   We all enjoyed our dinners and the service was exceptional.  We drank the Blind Horse wines and they were pleasant as a whole.   It is always our chance to catch up and visit.  

Next time they come, I plan on taking them to the Black Pig in Elkhart though.   By then, the Black Pig wall hanging that I am making should be done and they can  see my "art" :) hanging.

The early part of the day, I was busy all day except for my nap.   I was tired enough to sleep for an entire hour.   So I must have needed it.

So until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: